Re: octave shifter for winds

L.Angulo wrote:
> it also seems to have a bit of a volume drop out when you use the pure
>bass low octave,no?

Sorry, didn't check that.
I guess it would depend very much on any eq or
amp settings after the pedal.

I always keep a look out for sub-oct devices for
my looping rig, but so far I've stuck with just
using EQ, single coil p/u, and playing technique
to make bass lines.

Stephen Scott makes some very nice bassisms with
his Korg AX3000, I wonder if Korg have that algorithm
in a smaller device.

andy