dl4 stupid question?

I know some people have mentioned the foot-switches on the DL4 are problematic; I've never had any issues with mine but I'm more inclined to use my unit on a table so I can manipulate everything while playing.

The dials are obviously great for hands but the foot-switches are hard on my fingers & thumb.

So, this is probably a stupid question but is it possible to replace the foot-switches with some kind of toggle switches and still have all the foot-switch functionality?

ted harms.
Enemies are good for self-definition. Werner Herzog

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.