Re: How to go all Software with guitar multieffector and looper

that is really interesting because my experience was exactly the
opposite! I tried live and it seemed sort awkward and complicated but
in Bidule all I had to do was place an effect. drag a couple of lines
to it, drag a few more to mobius, drag a line from the midi device to
mobius and I had a fully functional effect system and a looper. Of
course it is infinitly modular and you can do some crazy stuff with
it.... but mostly I keep it pretty simple.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca