AW: Antwerp loopfest - first mp3's available for download

Sjaak thank you kindly for all this hard work you guys have done,been
working a lot lately and i havent listened to the performances yet but i
will as soon as i get a chance.
Please send my regards to Ronald who did an outstanding job and again
thank you specially for putting such a first class succesful festival!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom