Subject: OT : autoharp and other instruments

They're not manufacturers, but Lark In The Morning carries the instruments you mention plus many others:
www.larkinam.com

Richard Roberts
ZERO OHMS

"We are no longer the same after hearing certain sounds, and this is more the case when we hear organized sounds, sounds organized by another human being: music."
- Karlheinz Stockhausen

"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC."

- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

New Zero Ohms CD w/ Craig Padilla & Skip Murphy  'Beyond the Portal':  http://www.lotuspike.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=26_23&products_id=69

From: "Erdem Helvacioglu" <erdemhel@tnn.net>
Date: July 1, 2009 11:28:52 AM CDT

Hi to all,

I have started recording a new indie-pop record and for this production I would need some new instruments which i can manipulate with live electronics. At this moment, I am interested in autoharp, dulcimer, jarana jarocha, banjo. charango. Do you know any good manufacturer of these instruments?

Thanks a lot and best.

Erdem Helvacioglu