Re: Are there any Firewire Midi-Only Interfaces?

I think we thought it was a midi issue because of...

>I'm using a Firebox to receive audio and midi from my microkorg, but I
>now need another midi in for my looper controller. I have an old >midiman
>midisport (usb1) and a usb2 midi-only interface, but they both have a one
>second latency.

So I still don't understand the problem... unless you're using
something like a convolution reverb or PSP's Vintage Warmer that add
latency to your system he should be fine.  I'm not even sure why he
can't use the midi through on the microkorg instead of having a second
MIDI interface.  I control synths on channel 1, Mobius on channel 2
and CC effects using channel 3 all with a Novation Remote 25 SL.