Re: OT: Native Instruments deal

I'm in full agreement with you Per.  People get all up in arms about
the dreaded dongle, and I have to admit I was a little put off at
first, but now I have in iLok and a Syncrosoft dongle and it's so nice
to be able to reinstall something and it just works with no fuss. I
wish I had the choice to use it with all my software.

But Native Instruments has a call/response system that uses a little
app to make it all happen.  Once it hiccuped when I think their server
was down for maintenance but that was the only problem I've had with
it and it was short lived.