Re:Going full-time into looping in August

> Bob Amstadt wrote:
> Well, my day job will be coming to an end at the end of July.  I see
> this as a sign that it is time for me to move on.  So, I'm dedicating
> myself 100% to Looperlative starting in August.  It is my goal to provide
> better looping gear to the community and help bring more people into the
> world of looping.  Expect new offerings from Looperlative this year
>because
> you will have my undivided attention very shortly.

Bob,
That's the right spirit: turning a negative thing into something positive.
So consider it as a good decision and go for it :) If there is anything I
can do to help you with achieving your goal, please let me know.

http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g