Re: PrePrepared vs. Improvisational Live Looping Performances

Interesting. I keep thinking I should go in with more material
"prepared". I usually have at least some ideas to explore, but I've
had times where I then can't get the loop going the way I wanted and I
get frustrated restarting a few times. Then there's Y2K8 where I was
just totally beat by the time I went on and I should probably be glad
I managed to do anything coherent. I think I got one good piece out of
three, but I need to go back and listen again.

Mark