Re: updating a looperlative

Hi Bob - just responded on the looperlative forum. I figured that you
wouldn't be crazy enough to be supporting your product this late, so I
emailed this list....

But - I got it working. I think - without retesting every possibility
that the issue was that I had left the router ip address typed into
the looperlative ip address field when I did the upgrade? At least
that was the immediate issue, because when I zeroed it out again, the
upgrade worked immediately.