Re: ambivalent feelings about playing live (was: PrePrepared vs. Improvisational)

That's why I NEVER shut the door on future possibilities Per!  I
haven't written anything off—I'm just going with my honest feellings.
Life, feelings, possessions—all things must pass.  Thanks for your
story.  Maybe there's hope for me yet?  -m