Re: Missing the third dimension (II)

i think the best thing to do would be to take one of your recordings to someone who is very experienced and let them mix it (and maybe master it too). ask them lots of questions...analyse what they're doing...learn as much as you can!

i don't think your problems will be solved by buying more expensive gear or better plugins. better to spend that money paying a professional to mix one of your tunes, because of the knowledge you'll take away from the experience.

sim

Hi again !

I misses depth and three dimensions in my recording.