Re: Eivind Aarset, Jon Hassell... soon on streaming link from live festival

There is an icon that looks like that famous tower in Paris but this
one has superman flashes coming out from the top. In other words "a
radio tower icon". Click on it and your computer will launch either
the Windows Media Player or the RealAudio Media Player. Or if you
don't have them installed gently ask you to download one of them. Or
if you have both installed it asks you to chose which one you prefer
to enjoy Hassell through. I have Audio Hi-Jack loaded here anyway to
record an AAC of the stream.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se