Re: sequences and the lp-1

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Simeon
> Harris<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>  definitely lots of
>> fun to be had with sequenced pitch changes and i havn't even played
>around

Simeon,

I got so inspired by listening to the pleasant sounding files you
posted so I just had to try and set it up with Mobius + Bidule.
Plugged in a guitar and looped this:
http://www.perboysen.com/audio/Rate_Next_Mobius.mp3

Mobius has this command called "Rate Next". It shifts the rate/speed
along a list you have typed into the preferences. I used a list of
four rates: 0, +12, 0, -12 and I used Bidules Step Sequencer to send
the Rate Next MIDI Note command into Mobius every quarter note. The
funny thing though was that the rate shifting also affected the master
tempo, which was what the sequencer followed. I guess that's because I
started looping on Mobius Sync Master Track. I did two loops on
parallel tracks, but only the selected one got speed jumped by the
sequencer. Quite weird but fun ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se