Re: why we founded this list

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Matthias Grob<matilists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone is free to say on this list that they don't like to travel or play
> live or exchange their music and only want to exchange tech infos or have
> fun... but it may not be very useful...
> ... or don't you agree that this list should mainly serve for those who
>do
> want to play in public and spread their music?
> ... or should we create a separate list for the professionals

I think one list is fine. That is because I believe that most players
that do not pursue the ambition of being able to make a living from
playing livelooping music do still want to discuss the same topics as
those who might seriously look into the commercial depths.

I really love the openness and astronomical headroom of this list.
Thank you, Matthias, for the heads up on the historical records. That
was great to get!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se