Filomena Moretti

Has anyone heard of Filomena Moretti? She´s an Italina
Classical Guitarist, born 1973. Like Segovia. She´s good.
Now someone wrote to me that he saw her in Paris in
a concert where she played one of my Christo Jota - compositions and he wants to know which one it was.
Would like to tell him asking her, but can´t find any contact for Filomena Moretti in the internet.
Maybe someone of you guys have a CD with her e-mail contact or management.
Best,
Christo