Re: why we founded this list

I love this list as it is.
I'm not irritating by OT topics, which I often find interesting.
Here people talks about looping technics, gear, performances, other unknown looping artists....I love to have it ALL together in my mail box, rather than pick them up in a forum: in that case I'm sure I'd lost some interesting posts.
Let me remember that looping is not only music or for musician, it's also for video makers, designers, DJs, psycologists and architechts, among the others; i really would love to know more about it even outside the musical domain.
Per said :
"I really love the openness and astronomical headroom of this list"
I think it says all.

PS: I really didnt' like the last "war flames" on this list. I don't (and I can't know) what really happened between the Walker Bros and Mark...I personally meet the Walkers and had a nice vibe with them both; on the other hand, I've never meet Mark in person, but I'm an intense reader of his posts and I think he's a very interesting person and I would like to meet him someday.
But....Mark, let me say that your thoughts could be sincere (as they are) without being offensive. Sorry, but I didn't like the "personal" attack you've made (in my opinion), exposing in public each single thoughs of yours about the Walker Bros.
Being part of a community (even a virtual community like this) involves a self-restrain sometime and you should better expose your feelings directly to the related persons.
Just my opinion.

Fabio
www.eterogeneo.com
www.myspace.com/eterogeneo