Re: Looping demonstration gone wild!

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
it was fun watching and hearing you build up the layers, but once you'd reached the "end" point with all layers in, i felt a bit like "what's next?"

I had the same feeling as Sim here and I think it comes from all instrument parts being looped at the same loop length. Let's say you open a second instance of Guitar Rig, can you then make that loop spin at a different length?

If the video's loop was two bars it would be great to have the option to lay down some parts into a three bars loop.

The video was really great! Funny acting and cool editing/cutting.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com