Re: Looping demonstration gone wild!

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:55 AM, mark francombe<mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Phew.. phenomenal Andy... have to say as a old an crusty hardware looper,
> this video ably demonstrates why Ill never become a software looper...
> assign bass to guitar rig preset, pan left route to looper .. I assure
>you I
> would never get all that to work... I got a bit dizzy during this bit and
> woke up with the cool looping.

It's a cool video, nicely humorous but what I learned more than
anything is that Guitar Rig's recorder is a poor excuse for a real
dedicated looper for what we use it for. Workable but don't let that
video scare you away.  Setting that up in Mobius is a snap in
comparison and you wouldn't have to use more than one instance of
anything.  Trust me.  If you do non-linear video editing (Final Cut
Pro?) You'd pick up Live and Mobius in less than an afternoon.