Re: Uptown Flash 4x1 manual

Trevor Van Eyck wrote:

 >    I do - it's not a digital copy though...

How many pages?  Is a scan job possible?

Warren Sirota wrote:
 > omg, haven't heard of that one in a long time. you using it, Van?

Not yet, considering. I have an offer two of those. Not really sure..

I might decide to mod an old Scholz Octopussy (9½" box) with eight
on/off switches into an analog switcher/router to have maybe six
routings and two on/off switches.

Jeff Duke wrote:
> Tough one, I did find this:
>
> http://facstaff.uww.edu/craggsj/uptown.html
>
> Only the Great Divide and maybe the email will work, i didn't try it.
>
> Jeff

Yeah, I know about the link ;)  but alas, alach, no 4x1 manual it seems.

--
rgds,
van Sinn