Re: How to use moebius and guitar rig together

Exactly.

Lots of routing options, in fact, a nice "pro" virtual mixer.

Besides, it has a transport (like any other daw) wich suits very well
the needs of my beat sinc plugins (even with guitar).  I've never used
it in a performance situation but, on the other hand, it's been
working great on rehearsals.

AU Lab, in my experience, it's a great "live use" app for when i need
something simple and light on resources for my guitar rig - mobius (or
sooperlooper) setup (with auxiliar sends for suppatrigga and other
audio mangling goods).

Very best, Ariel.