Re: Loopers forum..

I don't get it... to me it seems like a forum is a better use of your
time because it's all there for the pick'n as opposed to being forced
at you to sift though.  When I see a "Help with EDP" thread here I
have to keep deleting the emails as they come in because I can't offer
anything useful to the conversation.  If it's a thread on a forum, I
never really need to even see it if I don't go into the thread.