Re: Loopers forum..

Well, for me all fora are slower. A great deal of my time I work with
information, administrating work and managing time to meat deadlines
for me and other people. What g-mail offers me is the ability to keep
colored labels for auto sorting of all the incoming so can see in just
a glance what type of interaction a two hundred bunch of incoming
messages needs from me. This makes it possible to plan other
activities efficiently. With your communication spread out on a couple
of fora there simply is no such dimension in planning ahead. But I
just don't look at the screen and delete a topic here and there - I
sort messages with a mouse, click and batch select loads of them by
holding down the shift button for deleting an masse ;-))  And some I
don't get delete right away but flag second/third priority to be dealt
with an hour later. For example, when close to a certain magazine
deadline all incoming messages from this magazines editors and co
workers are automatically taking on a certain color when arriving at
my screen to make it simple caring for them first hand. For the fora I
am participating in I am setting up my account to duplicate posts and
send to me as e-mails and I make sure I can post there by email too.

This is just how I like things. The forum model still is more popular
with most people and that's ok with me.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se