Re: What are the current probs w/RC-50?

> Great page, Sjaak!
> Very informative for new users of the RC-50.
> But what do you mean with feedback-control?
> Do you mean a certain sound-problem with the RC-50?
> Or do you want to use feedback (like guitar feedback)
> as part of the performance?

Hi Christo,
Feedback determines how much of the loop is sent back into the loop. The
value varies from 0-100% and any number below 100% results in a fade out
of the existing loop. Phrase samplers like the RC-series lack this feature
and that's one of the big differences. But the workaround I described on
my website allows you to use 1 track with feedback control.
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g.