Re: iphone looper ... apparently

Oh yeah, I'm with yah.  I know it's a ridiculous claim, I have
downloaded the SDKs and looked over it since, pretty slick libraries
.... but even fully native cocoa apps don't just run on the iPhone (sure
would be cool if they did).  Wonder why the misleading title .... I
think people have iPhone on the brain nowadays.