Re: new looper in Logic 9

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:14 PM, tEd ® kiLLiAn<tedkillian@charter.net>
wrote:
> I just recently got a new MacBook Pro that's pre-loaded with Logic 8
>Express.
> I have not messed with the program yet.
> I launched it and registered it.
> And then I went online to buy a book/DVD to tell me how to use it.
> Any thoughts on Logic from y'all?

It's great. Mainstage makes all those effects and guitar sim's
playable live with laptop looping.

> Recommendations?
Yes, you should upgrade to Logic Pro 9 ASAP. The new amp sim's are
excellent!

> Caveats?
Not any I can recall. Except for not being for free. Ah... well, not
sure the plug-in called "a deep looper" is quite up to the
expectations of most members of this board.

Per