Re: new looper in Logic 9

Here's a recommendation: MacProVideo.

http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/logic

These guys have an amazing collection of video tutorials on using
Logic Studio, including some exceptional courses about how producers
of different genres use the program. I've especially enjoyed Steve
H.'s Master Classes. Best thing is that recently they added a view-
online subscription option so you can buy a month's access for $25 or
so, watching anything on the site for one fee for 30 days, as opposed
to paying per course and downloading or getting disks. The content
really is superb, imo, way more comprehensive on all aspects of Logic
than anything else I've found. And it looks like they'll be covering
ver. 9 right away.

dpc