Re: new looper in Logic 9

i learned how to use logic (i started with 4.7) just by watching other people use it who knew what they were doing. massively shortened the learning curve for me. if you do happen to know anyone who's experienced with it, definitely hook up with them and spend an afternoon recording something. you'll shorten your curve by weeks!

sim