Re: What are the current probs w/RC-50?

Hi Jean Philippe

though I can't say for certain, I would say that the RC-50 is useable if
you cannot see:
First of all, what I do is to have 3-4 saved presets (i.e. one for MULTI
MODE, one for SINGLE MODE, one for my special "MIXED MODE", one for "LOOP
FEEDBACK"). So you can save your desired settings on several presets and
use the one you need.
I even occasianally use an external pedal to move to the next preset. So I
don't practically needs any hands at all while looping.

The controls aren't also too hard: there are a lot of (some confusing,
though) on/off buttons. There are a few menus (patch/phrase/system), each
have their own button where you choose one item and set a parameter. I do
some frequent settings (i.e. turn Tempo Sync off on each phrase) almost by
heart. So except not seeing a few LEDs in shouldn't be too hard.

Hope this helps

Buzap