From: andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 8:56:35 AM
Subject: Re: More Tonal Theory: Arppegiators/Accent/Melody

just trying to follow Margaret's made up notation.
Not sure I managed that tho'.

It's a perfect 4th up,
(or a perfect 5th),
with a 2 beat delay,

mixed with the undelayed dry signal.

I used to prefer the 4th because my Zoom 1201 sounded
a bit flat when trying to do a larger stretch tan that.

It was a lot of fun to play guitar into that.

andy