Re: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable MOON SOUNDTRACK

Yeah, it is a pretty good soundtrack, in fact after watching the movie, I
stayed for the final credits just to find out who did the soundtrack.  I
wasn't familiar with the name (Clint Mansell), but I realise now that I am
familiar with (and enjoyed) much of his previous work.

(Not quite so impressed with the film, I was really looking forward to it,
but I found it a little predictable with some unanswered loose ends.
Having said that, Sam Rockwell's performance(s) is/are excellent, I very
much like the style of the film, and there are some nice warm 'human'
touches to the plot. For what it's worth, I prefered 'Sunshine'.)

Stephen
www.myspace.com/sylvianfisher