Re: Livelooping with a band..amazing!

"aren't museums for dead things?"

Not always. Have you been to museum of natural history? Some things are
still alive.  Model T's are in museums, but there are people who still
drive
them. :)  I believe I've been to a museum of the history of music, can't
recall where, where fusion is shown on the timeline of innovation.  So,
things can be in museium, but still re-enacted in the present.

K-