Re: front page looper

thanks everyone.

i'm sort of embarrassed by the story

they made it seem as though i had nothing going on in my life before i
was on the twitter suggested user list....and then to print that i
live in a "shack".

sigh.

i've experienced little media explosions before...and for better or
worse they all fade extremely quickly. that would be better in this
case.

i don't even spent very much time twittering!

next year, we'll be onto something new.....