RE: front page looper

...i.......love........tears for fears.......
one of my guiltiest pleasures.....

this is your brain on drugs.....
now add a childhood of tears for fears, genesis, the moody blues and the beatles and you get my brain..
congrats! whatcha workin on..... or is it top secret? ;o)
send my love =D

fro

> From: info@zoekeating.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: front page looper
> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:40:42 -0700
>
> i'm grateful to twitter of course.
>
> some really good things have come out of it. for example, i'm working
> with curt smith from tears for fears solely because we met on
> twitter....

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.