Re: toys for non-musicians (was: online real time looping sequencer game)

Seriously though, one of the ways to push my buttons is to make
blanket "this is better" statements rather than "I like this better
for these reasons."  Film has a look and has some advantages, but it
poisons the environment and for what... grandma's snapshots of her
grandkids?  Best put that stuff digitally.

Also, my best friend works for Leaf camera and they'll put most film
under the table quality wise, though they're super expensive. It's all
moot though, as both tape and film will be gone soon. Because they're
so much better?  Maybe not in every way or to everyone.

>>> http://vimeo.com/user825094
>>> http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
>>> http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe