Re: OT: artist website functionality/designer reccomendations

Hi George,

Check out the free Wordpress templates! They support the feature you
mention and offers an easy to grasp user interface. You may even be
the admin yourself if you have the time for it.

I used to work as a web designer some years ago and I designed and
programmed this kind of dynamic, script based web site for a company
in php. Today all that work, very expensive/well paid back in those
days, come for free with a wordpress template. You can add advanced
functions by importing plug-ins and there is a huge programmer
community that creates such plug-ins for the wordpress system.
Needless to say, I use wordpress today for all my own sites.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com