Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

the german online megastore thomann.de sells the okm mics ... the csb,
are modified cheapo panasonic capsules by len moskowitz ... i think
the more expensive core sound, use dpa... i'd like to find a stereo
portable preamp for the csb in europe.

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com