Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

Per,

I was wondering if you've experienced the "hole in the middle" problem when playing binaural recordings back through standard stereo speakers? Maybe I have an especially thick skull or something, but I can definitely notice a lack of spatial dynamics in the center of the stereo field.

-michael