Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

maybe is safer to add the mono/center track ITB as per's suggesting.
at least, you'll have the regular DAW tools to fight the phasing
issues. schoeps!! ... wow.

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com