OT attention effects pedal freeks and would be effects designers.

 I don’t know how this flew under my radar but it is an intriguing idea https://www.globalfulfillment.net/gfsnet/line6/10Expand.aspx?ProductCode=99-043-0001,  be sure to click the more info link for a more complete description. I think it would be most suited to people who already understand somewhat how to write DSP code ( I sure don’t) but it does include a basic tutorial and software for windows, plus the hardware pedal.. Essentially, it’s a line 6 product that allows you to write your own DSP effects and import them into a USB equipped hardware tone core dock.  Pretty cool.

Bill