Re: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable

Thanks for those links...I'm really liking Jack Conte, as well as his collaboration with Nataly Dawn...really great stuff!

For some reason I'm somewhat hesitant to admit that what I've been listenting to lately (if it's not checking mixes of my own project) has either been:

Electric Six "Fire" (my god, these rock and they crack me up)
Jean Michel Jarre "Oxygene" (remastered version...I listen to this for inspiration)

-George