Re: automation or triggering functions

All "traditional" here.

Playing the technology as an instrument.

I think this all live approach has a better feel, more expressive.
So I don't mind the effort to learn to do it.
The downside is having to know what to do when it all goes wrong ;-)

I might use some mini-sequences in the future, kind of "special effects",
I'd be running them on the Gordius Midi controller and they'd
be midi synced to the edp.

andy butler