Re: Does Mainstage + Ableton make sense?

Hi Warren, Per

thanks for your responses.
Warren, that's quite some setup. ;-) If your's works on MacBook, mine
should work, too.

Per,
I don't have a masterplan was just playing around with both Mainstage and
Live8, so had this idea.
The main reason is that the way Ableton handles effects is not necessarily
how I build my loops (Changes in effects affect(effect?) the whole track
and not only one loop in a scene).
For connection, I guess before Rewire is supported connecting via cable is
the only feasible way, I guess.

best regards
Buzap