RE: automation or triggering functions

I'm using a lot of automation too. I'm hapy to spin in some grooves/chants etc as well as make my own live. I'm not really an advocate of the "everythng must be live" philosophy. I'm aware of the danger of too much shoegazing and wish to avoid it. Having an automated "spine" to work with takes the button pressing out of the performance. Though I like to have executive control over what kicks in where. The bottom line is "What does it sound like?" not "how clever is it" for me. This where a laptop comes in handy. You can pre arrange all sorts of parameter changing that would get in the way of the actual instrument playing.

Sorry about all the """'s btw

Peace

> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:06:04 -0700
> Subject: Re: automation or triggering functions
> From: zerocrossing@gmail.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> My control of the looper is all manual, but I use a lot of automation
> to control post loop effects.

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8