Semi-OT: playlist.com - embeddable mp3 jukebox +

In my hunt for a decent, unbranded jukebox for my home page and my
lack of time for pondering the javascript/flash customizations
necessary to run some of the common players, I came across
playlist.com, which offers just what I needed - plus various social
networking features, etc. I use this to create playlists of files
which I host myself; not sure how friendly/cheap/usable it is if you
upload directly.

Of course, it bothers me a little to have a 3rd-party dependency, but
I figure you have to revamp your web page every so often anyway, so
while this works smoothly and is free, I'll use it. After that, I'll
do something else.

And I'm just writing this (of course) to get you to go over to
http://www.warrensirota.com and leave the player on in the background
for a half hour or so while you do your thing. :-) Nothing brand-new
there, but a nice collection of some of my favorites.

--
Warren
http://www.warrensirota.com