Re: Does Mainstage + Ableton make sense?

> In fact, I use Mainstage + Ableton6 + SooperLooper + Max (to record
> the whole mess 6 channels in realtime) in a similar way. of course,
> i'm not using the ableton looper,

Live 8's Looper really agitates the hell out of me, so I am thinking about SooperLooper - you are pretty happy with it, then?

What are you using Ableton Live for - triggering pre-recorded clips?

I was thinking about using my AdrenaLinn III to process guitar into Live (no modelling software yet, but I'll take suggestions!), so I'll try SooperLooper and see what I can make of it!

Thanks!
drew