Re: Boss looper contest in Germany

Hi Rainer,
The thing is, is that I like having the hardware as opposed to using a
laptop.  If I am going to upgrade it will be with an echoplex or a
looperlative.  However, I will check out MOBIUS (is it MAC compatible?)
since it is free...thanks....

Sell my RC-50!  No way!  However, that does not mean I am not open to
setting up new ways of doing things if it actually enhances the work...

Enter the contest: possibly.

Akim