Re: anti-looper bigots

What I tell people is that it's apples to oranges.  Using looping is simply another form of performance.  It's about making art and or entertainment, and sometimes, it's just.....God forbid (facetiously said)...fun.

"Acoustic" purists are some of the worst.....Hey, I like playing shows just plugged in and unadorned as well,  though of course with these purists, it's not legit unless you just stand in front of an SM 57.  It's just an entirely different mind set for me in a number of ways.

I've actually heard some people say I was "cheating" as if there are rules for music like in a basketball game or something.

My two cents....