RE: what cases do you use for your looping gear?

i built 2 cases and i bought 2 cases-
dunno how they compare...but check out marathon cases....was pretty darn cheap..... infact it was cheaper to buy it than to build it-
they use quality handles / latches.... only problem ive had is the threading for the screws is sometimes funked up......i returned 1 case free of charge for this reason....