Re: anti-looper bigots

Good Point

Kyle

--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Milo <milo.vuc@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Milo <milo.vuc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: anti-looper bigots
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 9:42 AM

You got trashed because you didn't protect yourself. Next time, smile
and walk away. Let them keep their big truths to themselves. If
someone opens his mouth and starts explaining to you what you do right
and what you ro wrong with your art, with your life, it is time to go.
Let him talk to himself. He will not mind, he will not be offended.
These kind of people talk to themselves even when they appear to be
talking to someone else. It is like TV shows.